Set of Six Dining Room Chairs by Ilmari Tapiovaara for La Permanente Cantù Italy, the 1950s. The chairs have a solid wood teak structure with brass details under the seating area. The seating area is newly upholstered in an attractive off-white fabric. The chairs are in very good condition.
Documentations: "Rivista Dell'Arredamento," September 1958, article "Vetrina." 1957 "Seconda Mostra Selettiva e Concorso Internazionale del Mobile" original exhibition catalogue page 14.